segunda-feira, 3 de maio de 2010

One common destination

Sometimes life is... funny.
In a strange and scary way, but funny nevertheless.
How curious is it when every morning you enter the same bus, at the same stop, at the same time and there you have the same faces looking at you, some even with a smile.
Some of those faces even have a voice, they start to say hello, they nod goodbye, and sometimes when you meet them on the street they wave as if they know you.
However, those faces with voices must have a name, although I still don't know it.
So far so good, nothing out of the ordinary.
What makes me wonder is how and/or why when you are early or you are late, and you take a different bus, most of the faces are not recognizable, you enter a kingdom that is not yours, but, in the middle of the unknown there's always that smile that stalks you in an odd and yet arousing way no matter how late or soon you are.
Why do faces change but that one is always there?
Should I call the police?
Shall I not even care?
Tomorrow, when I enter the bus again, I will decide.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário