terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

Kayak / Them Crooked Vultures

Hello my friends! It's been a week since I last wrote something here! But well it's because I've been having a wonderful time!!
Last weekend was amazing, jogging, kayaking (with the best of companies!) and playing football. My body is alive again! I would feel like I was 17 if it wasnt for a vein/muscle that is about to explode :x maybe I should go to a doctor and fix it, I know.. :x
And yesterday.. wow.. two amazing concerts!! And So I Watch From Afar and Them Crooked Vultures! The first band is a new irish band, they sound a lot like 65 days of static, Explosions and the sky and Love is colder than death, they are powerful on stage, trust me!! And the second band, well they dont need to be introduced, but here it goes.. Dave Grohl, Josh Homme and John Paul Jones.. do I need to say more? The concert went straight up to my top 10!! And trust me I've seen a lot of concerts..!
Doubt of day... Spend 110 and go to Paris to see Muse for the 7th time? I wish I had more money.. Because since I'm going to Morocco in 10 days I'll need all the money I can have :x oh well, we'll see ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário