terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

Morocco!

Oh Morocco, Morocco...!
We took off from Luxembourg towards Frankfurt and from there to Africa! My first time outside Europe. An amazing experience in some many ways, and so different from what I was used to. And so it began, the trainees final trip!

Some stories...

1) Burocracy at the airports. Do I look like a terrorist? I don't think so! So, why the drama?

2) Our taxi driver took us to the wrong hotel

3) we wanted to buy shampoo, gel, deodorant, etc. and we did, thank god. but, it looked like the products were there for sale for years, covered in dust. that makes you wonder :x

4) first contact with the african beach - always with the perfect company by my side :)

5) the food. what the hell is wrong with the hygien and methods of that people? let's not talk about the time they take to serve you :x

6) Casanova. My new nickname. Imagine: we, at the beach, 7 girls, 1 boy. 2 guys passing by, looking, shins on the ground, say to me: You must be some kind of casanova! do you need help? how do you do this? ahah! I really felt like a king in Morocco! But ladies, I already have a queen, and just one :) sorry :P

7) Essaouira/Mogador. 6 trainees and one taxi driver = 7 people. where? in 1 cab for 5 people. What about the police? what if they catch us? no worries. they saw, they waved, they smiled! Morocco style they say!! ahah. But the sight was amazing, I love the ocean, wild, surrounded by rocks. Heaven to see.

8) The market. So dirty, so filthy, so... i dont even know. But well I bought a Chelsea t.shirt there, the only one that looked real and clean!

9) The camels and the sand. "150 dirham! 100 dirham! 50 each! 20 dirham! Agadir Agadir Agadir! Taxi Taxi! 20 dirham, 20 dirham, 20 dirham, pour tout! oui? no? ce soir? later? ok ok! Agadir Agadir Taxi Taxi!" No need to say more :x

10) last but not least, the moment I call the baptism of two souls in the atlantic :) the most important moment of them all!

and so it was Morocco! I could say so much more, but my friends , I do need to work, so these were the highlights!

Next trip: Portugal!

1 comentário:

  1. Não querendo dar um ar assim de curioso, mas...

    E FOTOS??? ONDE ANDAM ESSAS FOTOS???

    ResponderEliminar