sexta-feira, 30 de abril de 2010

The hummingbird

Sometimes I think to myself: my life feels like a movie. But well, not anymore. Now I think to myself: my life feels like a book! I remember when I read The Raven, Poe's short story, and how freaky it was. Well, now I'm experiencing something similar! But with an hummingbird! For the past 3 days, it always comes at the same time, stays a couple of minutes looking into my office and then leaves. It feels like it is bringing me a message or something, and that freaks me out a bit! It also reminds me of Matrix (ok, so my life can still be a movie) and the appearence of the bird is just a deja vu that warns me that this reality isn't real at all! (So Morpheus, care to call and ask about the pills?). If I see that bird again I'm calling a doctor!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário