segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

The sky is a landfill

Hmm.. Just had an amazing weekend! Friday night we all went out and we headed to K'ramba to discuss the plans for the coming party! It will on the 23rd April, so time for the committee to work. Remy was the host there and we all celebrated the deal with some very nice shots, and it was a very very long night..!
The next day... well I went to France again! (It's sooo far away..) This time Nancy was the destination. A very nice city, way better then Metz (the closest one) although wherever you would look you would see a kebab restaurant and turkish weddings. France is losing its identity or, in a more polite way, is turning into a new America, a true melting pot?
Sunday was a day to chill after the fun, so we all went to Cassie's place to watch some movies and drink some cold Sagres beers and to eat some delicious fajitas!
And well, today is monday again... and a hard day it will be! I have to work until five, but then I have french and german classes till 9 pm.. and I'll probably go for some beers after, although I know I shouldn't, but who cares anyway, right?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário