terça-feira, 20 de abril de 2010

Mirror Mirror

Sometimes it seems like the days just fly by and you don't know the reasons why.
And sometimes you have so much to write about and not even a single word comes to your head.
Or worse, when they do, you must keep them to yourself because the world isn't ready for them.
However, I still have my mirrors to enquire, to search through a blurred image caused by my hangover bloodshot eyes that tend to forget what the mind cares to erase.
Enough ramblings for today, this ain't no poetry workshop to lay vain words.
I had an amazing week, loads of parties, non-sleeping nights, trips, barbecues, football, you name it! Even if you do mistakes it seems like the world is nevertheless ready to wave back at you and give away a smile.
This week, well, I'll try to behave, at least until friday, when we'll have a Rock 'n' Roll party! And let me tell you again, it's not easy to organize this things, but after doing it you have this feeling of satisfaction and you have some rewards to help you through! Let's hope it goes as well as the pirate party did!
Stay tuned for more!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário