quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2010

Push the limits

"the best thing to do is stop trying to figure out where you are going and just enjoy where you are at!"

We all think about the future don't we? If only we could predict things and hence change them when we want them to be different... The thing is I'm now thinking: hum, when will I get back? how will I get back? where will I go? I have this feeling that I have no home to go anywhere anymore, I'm homesick without knowing where home is, I'm homeless although I have a roof, because I know that everything is uncertain and that nothing is clear about my future. I love the carpe diem and the memento mori ideas, I do, and I usually stick to them, but well we all need to stop and think sometimes. And so I did, so it's done. Now? No more thinking about yesterday or tomorrow, just thinking about today, because the future is all about what you do in the present, so you know what to do...!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário