segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2010

Bulletproof Cupid

What a weekend my friends!
The pirate party was such a big success! I was expecting something really good, but it was even better than all I could imagine! Once again, let me tell you I'm proud of us in the Party Committee! The trips committee will appreciate our profit as well I'm pretty sure! Let us just not go to Portugal please!
The party was special in many aspects. For example, I learnt how to do a new shot and I learnt how it is like to be working in a bar, "performing" the art of mixing! And a perky job it is! Let's say everybody really notices you when you're the person doing the drinks (now I know what my barman friends used to say!). I was also impressed with the amount of "strangers" that decided to join us and how many of them and of us trainees came with costumes! Some people had really nice disguises! I myself tried a mixture of Jack Sparrow with Tupac ahah, one surprise I had was the compliments on the eyeliner, odd :P
But well not everything was perfect, the dj could have been a bit better (although he played one muse song by my request - I got the power, huh!). But the real problem about the dj was that at the end of the night the owner of the bar asked for a round of applause (in order to end the night, it's common here) and that way the dj thinks he was good.. It's like when you do something bad and no one has the courage to tell you that wasnt a good thing to do, so you continue to do it thinking you are right, but anyway, if we hire him again, we'll give him some tips! But I had more joy than disappointaments, and to them I'd just say: I'm glad I'm talented enough to just not care! Now, I'm already planning the next party, gonna gather my committee soon!
And that's it for the party... If you want more details.. Join us the next one in April ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário