segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2010

Plug in baby

I've always made a bit of fun of this lyrics, even if they are from my favourite band. And this is actually one of my favourite songs ever, but only now I feel the dark side of the words that are sang. It's like a funny way of saying some truth you wanted but couldn't say. So enjoy, the lyrics and music of the day! ;)

I've exposed your lies, baby!
The underneath is no big surprise!
Now it's time for changing...
And cleansing everything...
To forget your love!

My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving!

My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
Is tired of living

Don’t confuse,
Baby, you're gonna lose your own game!
Change me, replace the envying
To forget your love!

And I feel your loving,
Mine is gone!
And I’ve been in trouble...



1 comentário:

  1. Claro que não podia faltar MUSE aqui no teu blog =) não me esqueci que foste tu que me iluminas-te com a música dos MUSE! ahah ;) thanks. Espero que te tejas a dar bem por ai e que acima de tudo estejas a gostar ;)
    Beijnhos***

    ResponderEliminar