terça-feira, 16 de março de 2010

Spread your love like a fever

Today I was on auto pilot mode. It's nicer to put it this way when in fact I was more in a zombie mode. At least I felt inspired. And so I'll share my new text.

Apocalypse

Our worlds collide.
With fully loaded and driven hearts
We crave for unknown seductive darts.

Our worlds collapse.
And so we meet in the chorus of a song
That this time the gods decided not to play wrong.

Our worlds tremble.
We'll share this neverending dance
That we promised ourselves in our first glance.

But the air changed tonight...

I feel I was led astray,
I'm what's left of a cigarette crushed against the ashtray.
Doubts are creeping in and out
And here I lay looking for the right words to shout.
Sadly I don't know if you're still so unaware,
Because honestly it seems to me that you know but just don't care.

Yet let us wait for our worlds to clash once again.
Then we'll know what path we'll follow,
Then we'll know if we can call the future our tomorrow.

And so I fall into you...

the end.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário