segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

The magic belt / Trier / The rescue of the element - Weekend edition

Sleeping is still an option unavailable. It's just like when you want to buy something that is already sold out and no matter what and how you try it you won't get it. But no harm done. Yet.

Anyway let us catch up on the weekend! Friday night I've been to a kind of party that I haven't been for a while, some sort of a WG party (for those who know what that is). However... It could have been better, but it had very nice moments as well. One of them is now known as: The magical belt! I have this belt for so long and only now I've discovered why I bought it. can you guess why? well it turns out that my belt opens beer bottles! How great is that? I won't tell you more, but you can imagine (cough)...

The next day was the Trier trip day. A very nice saturday in my "Zweite Heimat". I think I'll go there a couple of times more during this months, it's worth it. And the german beer... hmm... how I've missed it! (when I have the photos I'll share one or two here, I need to fix my camera, so I'm counting on the others this far).

Finally the rescue of the element... My mother always calls me asking for random things like: "oh, how's the weather?"; "how's the food?"; "you have a roof, right?"; and one of the most common ones: "any problems with the laundry?"; Well, yesterday I had a "braveheart" fight with the detergents and machines and whatever you want to name just so I could save one t-shirt. But I did! Lesson learned: always listen to your mother when she says something about the laundry. It will save you sometimes. Strange, hun?

And well a new week has just started and now it's time to work...

Far thy well!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário