quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

Red lights and signs are nothing but suggestions!

No matter what you do in life there always seems to be some kind of rules (or as they sometimes say - guidelines). Some people accept them without even questioning whether they are right or wrong, they just do as they are told in a robotic way. Of course there are rules we really need to follow, like at work, that's understandable, but in some other cases in our lifes some of these rules are there just to numb you out, to take away your will or criativity. So let me say that to me life is just like crossing the street: you can cross it even if the light is red, it's up to you, it's nothing more than a "suggestion", you just need to be careful, but you are free.

Anyway, let me also share that in the first 8 week days of March I was offered free alcohol in 7 of them. Don't know yet if this is a good thing or not, but I won't complain that's for sure!

Yesterday we in the communications committee (yes, I'm on this one too, am I megalomaniac? most likely...) started to plan our magazine! Pretty excited about the idea! So as you can see there's so much to do here and so little time to do all we want to do... Tell me, how will I cope? Work, friends, parties, sports, magazines, teaching and learning languages, etc...! I sure I'm excited about all this, just hope my body has the strenght to be fit each and every second! (Cause I'm still not sleeping... I'll try though, I promise! even if it'll be just one more hour per day.)

2 comentários: